- Very good Brain Tonic, Sleeplessness, Anxiety, Tension, Headache,
- Disturbed sleep. MANASA promotes memory and retention and is a very good memory tonic for school going children.
- Brahmi, Shankapushpi, Vacha, Shatavari, Bala, Punarnava, Vidari, Laghusapthaparna, Aragvada, Ushira, Kusta, Ashwagandha, Amla.
Main Ingredients: Bronchial Asthma, Bronchitis, Whooping Cough, Eosinophilia, Sorethroat . Dashamoola, Vasamoola, Yestimadhu, Kantakari, Triphala, Madhu, Sharkara, Dataki, Trikatu, Tulsi, Ela, Vidanga etc.
Mode of application:
|ANTI-ALLERGIC, ANTI-PRURITIC, DEODORANT, MOISTURISER. Chandan is a bathing powder. Using chandan keeps body fresh throughout the day, useful in skin diseases. It helps to avoid dandruffs, hairfall and scaly skin. It is useful in pimples, blackening skin, dark circles and sibba. It gives good result with Sarivadyasava, Rakthashodhakarishta, Gandhaka Rasayana, Laghusootha
Mix required quantity of Chandan Powder with water in to a fine paste. Rub all the affected areas, leave for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash.
- Trivanga, Triphala, Nimba , Madhunashini, Kiratha, Methi, Haridra, Asana, Sapthaparangi
- Maturity on set diabeties insulin dependent and non insulin dependent diabeties mellitus. Can be used with any oral Hypoglycamic drugs or with insulin. The dosage of these hypoglycemic agents can be gradually lowered by monitoring the blood and urine sugar levels.
- 500 mg. in 60 capsule packing
- In initial stage 1 at night, High sugar 2 or 3 a day 3 times before food
- Yogaraj Guggulu, Chandraprabha, Ashwagandha, Rasnasapthaka, Punaranava, Bala, Shatavari, Erandamoola, Nirgundi, Kanaka, Ativish, Vishamusti, Shallaki.
- Rumovin + Gold.
- Processes in Vatariras, Nirgundi ras, Kanaka ras, 7 times in Maharasnadi kwatha.
- Sandhyasti vatha, Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteo arthritis, Cervical Spondilitis, Frozen shoulder, other Neuro muscular and skeletal disorders.
- 1-3 capsules TID with Balarishta, Maharasnadi Kada, ashwagandharishta, Punarnavasava.
Ingredients: Madiphala, Jambeera, Ardraka, Amalakki.
Indication: Hyperacidity, Nausea, Vomitting, morning sickness, Hyperemesis gravidarum
Ingredients: Bringaraja, Amalakki etc
Indication: Migraine, Giddiness, Premature greying and falling of hair. A good tonic for the growth of the hair, used for oil bath and daily hair dressing.
- Sariva,Drakshi, Kanchanara, Kadira, Indravalli, Madhusnehi, Ashwatha etc
- Excellent blood purifier, Gonorrhoea, Chankroid, Skin diseases, Leprosy, scabies, Gouty arthritis.
Ingredients: Tinipatra rasa, Dttura patra rasa, Eranda rasa etc.
Indication: All types of muscular Neurological & rheumatic pains.
Ingredients: Chavya, Chtramoola, Pushkaramoola, Vacha, Shati, Patola, Triphala, Ajamoda, Kutaja twak, Danyaka, Rasna, Ela, Guda etc
Indication: In chronic abdominal conditions, loss of appetite, indigestion.